PBS39 is looking for students in grades K-12 to submit their masterpieces for a chance to become one of PBS39’s featured Artists of the Month for 2020!
Each year, Artist of the Month gives 12 young artists in Kindergarten through Twelfth grade from our viewing area the chance to be featured by PBS39 on air, on our blog, Facebook and newsletter. Their various talents are celebrated at an art show/winners party in December. Student submissions include music, fine art, writing, digital media, and performing arts. Download the Application here.
Your child can submit his or her painting, drawing, photography, videography, sculpture or performance art video for a chance to be recognized!
- All artwork must be created within six (6) months of submission date.
- One (1) entry per child.
- Winners will be featured on PBS39
- To give more students a chance to be featured, new winners will be selected each month
Winners will receive:
- A feature video to run on PBS39 (Month TBD)
- Social media recognition on PBS39 channels
- An invitation to PBS39’s exclusive Artist of the Month Art Show in December 2020
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line,
“Artist of the Month”